starbucks vs Luckin’ Coffee.

         Starbucks   VS   Luckin' Coffee.


we are going to discuss and compare the two coffee chains, Starbucks and Luckin’ Coffee. In this discussion we will compare the two and come to a conclusion on which chain is actually better for us coffee lovers.

Now to discuss the disadvantages of these two chains and get to our conclusion of which one is more convenient and better for coffee lovers! Starbucks may have space and variety, but the price does not do it justice. To be honest, the cheapest price for one cup of coffee is around 35 RMB($5). If you are like me and enjoy drinking a cup or more of coffee a day, you would be paying roughly 1,500 a month or even more! Luckin’ Coffee may be cheaper by 10 RMB ($1.8) or even more by using a discount coupon, which they often have. With the experience I have had with Luckin’ Coffee, I would have to say it is the worst tasting coffee I’ve ever had. Every time the burnt coffee taste overpowers the milk in a latte. I honestly stopped drinking Luckin’ Coffee for that reason, I just couldn’t down a whole cup of latte anymore, it was unbearable. When comparing the tastes of the coffee that both shops provide, which one do you think is better?



In my own opinion, when just comparing flavor, aroma and richness of the coffee, hands down I would choose Starbucks. I honestly think that one should not put themselves through suffering, I would choose something that tastes better, even if that meant paying more, but I am not like everyone else. Also, how many people like having the chance to sit at a coffee shop and enjoy a drink? Now days many people choose to go to sit in a coffee shop, whether it be to chat with friends, do one’s homework or prepare PowerPoint slides for an evening meeting. I myself like to go to a coffee shop not only to drink a latte, but to also spend my time there studying. What do you enjoy doing at a coffee shop?


Now coming to the conclusion! In the end, Starbucks has 2 good qualities, a nice clean environment where you can sit and enjoy your coffee and also the taste of the coffee, which isn’t the best but it is much better than Luckin’ Coffee. It only seems that Luckin’ Coffee has cheap prices, delivery convenience and nothing more. Even their shops are either too small for people to come sit and enjoy their drink or have no space at all. There have even been shops I had visited which looked unsanitary with trash laying all over the floor.

what about you ? let us know about your opinion in the comments below .

Comments